Park Reservation Important Information:
- There is NO cost to reserve this facility.
- The reservation holder is responsible for any damages to City parks and park structures.
- Reservations are made for the pavilion area(s) only; the rest of the park is still open to the public.
- The area must be left in the condition you found it. Trash should be placed in appropriate receptacles and all decorations should be removed.
- There are many tables already at the pavilion. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide additional tables and chairs. It is recommended that tables be covered before placing food on them.
- Please do not drive on the grass to unload/load.
- Do not place any stakes or other materials in the ground without prior approval. No INFLATABLES without prior approval.
Litter detracts from the enjoyment we all experience when visiting a park, so please make the effort to clean up after your picnic and use the trash containers that are available for trash. The extra effort you put into keeping the parks nice will further the enjoyment that others will have while visiting the parks.
PEOPLE AND PETS!
For some, the most enjoyable way to enjoy their outdoor experience is with their four-legged pal.
Please clean up after your pets and deposit the waste in a trash can or dumpster. Your thoughtfulness in cleaning up after your pet keeps the park nicer and makes the next person’s visit to the park more enjoyable.