Steps of registering for the ACT for the 1st timers
1. Go to http://actstudent.org/
2. SIGN UP/ LOG IN
3. Create Account (don’t forget your Log in and Password).
4. Once you have created an account you should be able to register for the test.
Ø You will have around 10 to 12 pages that you need to fill out. You can leave come back at any time when you get this far, it should save the information that you have completed. When you get back in you should have to page through to where you were.
Ø The next place you need to be aware of is Select Your Test Date and Test Option. the page will look like this below and they will explain at the bottom in the area of
Non-Saturday testing. This will walk you through what you will have to do.
Select Your Test Date and Test Option
National Test Dates
September 11, 2010
* October 23, 2010
* The selected test date is marked with an asterisk and also appears below. If this is the date you want, proceed by choosing your test option below. If you wish to register for a different date, select it above and proceed.
Your Test Date
Regular Registration Deadline
Late Registration Period
October 23, 2010
September 17, 2010
Sep. 18-Oct. 1, 2010
Choose your test option:
ACT (NO WRITING)
ACT PLUS WRITING
I want to order ACT ONLINE PREP ($19.95).
I want to order THE REAL ACT PREP GUIDE ($25.00).
- Non-Saturday testing is available only in remote areas or for students who cannot test on Saturday because of religious convictions.
- If you register during the late registration period, a late fee of $21.00 will be added to your registration fee.
- When will scores be available? You cannot plan to get your scores before the registration deadline for the next test date.