District Windows Desktop and Laptop Computers with Wired Connections
This applies for most office computers (all Windows machines with wired connections). If you have a laptop, it is recommended that the network cable is plugged in before proceeding. This will need to be completed while on the District Network and will adjust all Network services including e-mail.
NOTE: Be prepared to immediatley change saved passwords on any other devices on which your Weston 1 password is saved. Failure to do so will result in a lockout of your account as these devices will repeatedly attempt to use your old password. Help Desk can, upon request, reset your password to a default, if lost or forgotten.
1. Once logged into the computer, simultaneously press the CTRL-ALT-DEL keys.
2. From the window that pops up (pictured), clickChange Password.
3. Enter your Old Password, enter your New Password, and confirm your New Password.
4. The confirmation that your password had been changed will appear (pictured).
Click OK. Under Window 7, you will be returned to your desktop
5. Under Windows XP you will need to click Cancel to return to your desktop.
6. Restart your computer and log in with your new password.